Warehouse Picker Packer
Sorry, this job has expired.
Full time, Part time
Henry Schein now has opportunities to join our team as a Warehouse Picker Packer in a clean, climate-controlled distribution center where overtime is voluntary!
We have flexibility with schedules. Paid training is provided.
Also, our Paid Time Off program is available to all part-time and full-time associates. Health Insurance benefits are available for all associates working 25+ hours per week.
As a Warehouse Worker you will be responsible for:
• Picking customer orders selected directly from primary product locations within the production areas.
• Boxing customer orders for shipping that have been picked and loaded onto carts.
• Verifying information on location labels and customer packing lists to maintain high accuracy.
• Knowledge of basic warehousing operations preferred.
• Good reading, writing, math, and computer skills.
• Good communication (written/verbal) skills.
About Henry Schein:
We are the largest provider of health care products and services to office-based dental, animal health and medical practitioners, Henry Schein Inc. understands what it takes to be successful. Ranked first in its industry on the FORTUNE® World's Most Admired Companies list we set ourselves apart through our culture. Our Culture is defined by our values, including mutual responsibility, ethical behavior, creativity and open communication. More than 22,000 Team Schein Members (TSMs) worldwide help us to keep our culture and continue to thrive as a leader in our industry.
We are interviewing for these open shifts:
* Monday thru Wednesday, 30 hours, 10:00am to 8:30pm
* Monday thru Friday, 30 hours, 2:30pm to 8:30pm
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.